Grab your cotton and stretch head-wraps or the fabrics and let's get to training you to be a wrap-star.
Using your two fabrics and trim, Jahfya is going to teach you how to do 3 wrap styles.
- The full coverage - You learn to wrap your entire head.
- The half wrap - You learn to wrap half your head with your hair exposed at the top.
- The full coverage & design - You learn to wrap your entire head and use your trim to add extra details to your head-wrap.
You will need:
- 1 Solid Cotton Headwrap - 24" Wide x 100" Long
- 1 Solid or Printed Stretch Headwrap - 18" Wide x 72" Long
- 3 Yards of ribbon trim - This is to show you how you could add details to a plain headwrap.
You can get whatever trim you like to match the cotton, no wider than 3/8" or 1/2".
If you do not own any wraps in those lengths, you can simply buy 2 yards solid cotton fabric of choice and cut it 20" wide.
And 3 yards solid or printed stretch fabric of choice and cut it 26" wide. do not worry about the ends.
Now, if you are not sure about cutting your fabric to size, just get the yardage and bring it to class along with a pair or sharp scissors and I will guide you how to cut it.